Taking photos of myself?

I need some advice. I want to take some "sexy" photos of myself for my man, but don't know how to go about it. How do you ladies do it? I will be taking the pics myself, just need pointers on how to make them GOOD..
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Be prepared to take hundreds of photos because you will want to cherry pick them and stick with the best 5 or so. Dim lighting, a camera without a flash (seriously... NO FLASH) and some strategic posing will be your best option. Confidence is sexy.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• smile, even tho they are not for me :( i think it is so so so ugly when women take "sexy" pics and they make this "serious" or "seduction" type of look but it always comes out looking like a poop face or a ugly pic. if you smile you will look way way way sexier than you already are.
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 1:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010