Have you ever been "dumped"??

I have but for the most part I did the dumping (lol)

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was cheated on. In fact, I came home to some other woman answering the door to my apartment. She was a real pig to boot. How embarrassing.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My oldest son father dumped me sorta when he decided to cheat. That was a dump to me.
    Same thing with my ex husband (divorced this past SEpt). The day I found out about his affair I was on the phone seeking a lawyer. Divorce filed that Thursday!!
    Single mom of 4 boys now.
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Sure, plenty of times but dumping isn't a bad thing. We learn from it and move on. They just were not the right people for us.

To Iampatsajak: I don't think I would have been embarrassed if another woman opened my door. I am a non-violent person but bet that if that happened to me I would have made an exception. You are a stronger woman than me to just be embarrassed and let that go! It's one thing to cheat with my man but don't be in my home doing it!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i was only dumped 2 times and that was in high school. other then that i did all the dumping. i think every one has been dumped
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yes Once..... Unfortunately, but I was young and  to stupid to see all the reasons I should not have dealt with him in the first place..

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I mostly get dumped which makes it easier to move on... I did dump my ex and it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• No..I haven't! I treat men like they treat women! However, my husband is a sweetheart!
    bestmomof4

Answer by bestmomof4 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 27, 2010