im 27 weeks and yesturday i went to hospital and was having contractions...

they stoped them with a shot n my cervix is 1 cm now wat could happen?am i gonna have my baby earlie?i would of askd them but they gave me pain meds that knocked me out n made me sick

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1 cm is not a big deal. Their only choices are 0 and 1. Now if it was over 3, I would be concerned. Good luck with keep that little one in there until he/she is done. Spend some time reading. I'm assuming they are putting you on bed rest.
    Anonymous

• I sure hope they put you on bed rest till you can see your Dr. I went into permature labor with my second at 26 weeks. I was luck tostop on my own. I was put on bed rest for a week and then limited activity till I delivered. I had her at 36 weeks.
    Anonymous

• yeah 1 is nothing with ds i went into labor at 32 wks, my contatctions were 3 mts apart and i was almost 4 cm. they stopped it and i was put me on bed rest till 36 wks. he was born at 37 wks,. with dd i was really dehydrated at 28 wks, and having contractions they check me and i was 4cm. they gave me iv fluids and it stopped. i stay 4 cm until i had her at 38 wks
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010