What do you do when you have down time?

I mean, you've got all your laundry done, you've given up on dinner and resigned yourself to a pizza, the kid'd down for a nap, there's no disasters that need to be cleaned up? I'm always busy so now that I'm not...what do I DO?!

metalhealthmama

Asked by metalhealthmama at 1:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol i just relax , watch some tv , get on the computer.or just go lay down in bed
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 1:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm into photography. I'll take pictures of the kids or I will get on the internet and pass time here or elsewhere. I also am addicted to this farm game on my iphone called papayafarm.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Play Sims 3, Scrapbook, Read, watch TV...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 1:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If I'm tired, I try to take a nap. Or, I catch up on my magazines and reading. As of late,when the kids go down for a nap, I've been playing DragonAge on PS3. I generally hate video games, but I'm addicted to this game.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 1:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I workout.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My down time is a little different than yours, since my youngest has school half days. I use my down time to run errands, stop at the library and hit the gym. I have had days where i veg on the couch watching TV but those are rare. If I have nothing else to do i start cleaning out closests lol crazy i know but it is therapy for me to clean things out and organize. I will also sit down and update the family calendars. I guess there really is no true down time for me very often, i always find something i need to do.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Call an old friend and get caught up

Answer by rkoloms at 2:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Workout, read a book, masturbate...lol
    Anonymous

• i work full time so i am never caught up. some times i have to elect to have free time so that i dont go crazy and then i hang out with dh, play on the computer, Sleep or read. honestly most of my "free time" is spent cleaning.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I so rarely get down time that I'll spend some time playing games on the computer or sit down and watch what I want to watch on TV :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jan. 31, 2010