Pro lifers, if you knew Adolf Hitlers mom would give birth to such a monster who would have so many innocent children killed, would you be okay with his mom aborting him?

If he wasn't here, all those children and babies wouldn't have died....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• my great grandma & pa were jewish.. & yet I say no .. GOD has a plan & we amy not understand it , but its not our place to change it..
    Anonymous

• No. Had he been raised by different parents he might have not displayed his mental illness in the way he did. (i do believe he was mentally ill, ...and even if he wasn't he'd still be a different person).
    Our actions and personality are only part nature, the other part nurture.

...and i am pro-choice.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• This has got to be one of the dumbest statements I have ever read. How does one know what our children would do in the future? You have to be a progressive liberal who has lost her mind.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• this is silly.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 1:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• This question is flawed. There has to be some sort of anti-abortion, anti-zionist overlap that will skew your data.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 1:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• here's what I think- I'm about as pro-choice as they come, Jewish to boot and even I don't think this question is very fair.
    No one in their right mind would have wanted Hitler to do what he did, but to figure that someone was fated to perform such unthinkable acts before they were even born is not reasonable in my eyes. But then I don't believe that our lives are pre-determined as if they are scripted.

Will be interesting to see what others way, but I do think this question is giving pro-choice people a bad name.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 1:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Well duh ladies, it's just a hypothetical situation. How is that stupid. Basically, if you knew that this unborn child would cause all the problems he did, would his abortion be acceptable.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but this question is totally hypothetical and impossible. I don't believe in killing innocent babies end of story. Abortion is murder.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Scorpio, whats dumb is you can't tell the difference between a question and a statement. It was simply a food for thought question...
    Anonymous

• well duh anon 2:02- that is just our point. You are setting someone up for a destiny that no one could possibly have predicted- so why don't you explain why you think that there is a way that anyone could have possibly known. Hypothetical or otherwise.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 2:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2010