I need advice for cooking lamb chops. Can anyone hlep?

I was at the grocery store and saw a great deal on lamb chops. We've never had them before. My husband & I agreed that we should try it because you never know what you might like if you don't take a chance. The problem I'm having now is trying to figure out how to prepare them so that they are tasty. I need advice and recipe suggestions. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• aaaaaaa!! No!!! NOT like a pork chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cook them medium rare!!!! marinate a bit in lemon, garlic and either oregano or rosemary and a bit of olive oil!! S & P!! then grill or Broil, pan fry if you must. do not overcook. It must have been a good deal- I can't afford them.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've always cooked them just like you would pork chops. For something more interesting, go here. http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/delegate.do?Ns=Difficulty|0&Nr=Record%20Type:Result&N=501&fnSearchString=lamb%20chops

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• go online to search for recipes that what i do
    or you can just fry them with salt and pepper and then put some tomato on top..
    i alway go online to search for recipes
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010