question about a Pro-life Pro-Choice question

I'm interested in knowing how many people on Cafe mom this this is a simple question to be answered easily?
"Pro lifers, if you knew Adolf Hitlers mom would give birth to such a monster who would have so many innocent children killed, would you be okay with his mom aborting him?

If he wasn't here, all those children and babies wouldn't have died...."

what do you think?

LadyAronna

Asked by LadyAronna at 2:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that you're going to get a lot of "but there was no way of knowing that, and if something had been done differently in his life he wouldn't have been like that." or better yet "if he knew jesus he never would have done that..." (which is laughable, he was a christian... oh, but I'll be told he was not a "true" christian now)

I'm pro choice though, so this really doesn't apply to me.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• No, I am not God. I am not in controll of anyones life. We have free will and who am I to take that away
    Anonymous

• this has already been asked.Why did you bother to post the same question?
    Anonymous

• She's mad because I closed it out before she could lecture some more...she has a hard time moving on..
    Anonymous

• anon 2:21- a lot of people found the question flawed and the posted seemed to think that it was a simple question and people should just answer it. Many didn't find it so easy- I was wondering how many found it to be a simple uncomplicated subject- that's why I reposted it.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 2:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• this is a stupid question. i am pro-choice... but why would i make a decision for someone else. what if someone came up to you and said you have to have an abortion because your future child is going to create a mass genocide? this is just dumb. i cant even believe i am still typing.
    Anonymous

• anon 2:22- not mad at all- I just wanted to see what people thought- I actually didn't know that you had closed it out, but thanks for telling me.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 2:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Nope, it was pretty simple, some people just didn't understand it, but if you look one intelligent person did, that's why she got best answer. So seriously, move on and get over it. What exactly is "flaw to a question" no one said it was fact!
    Anonymous

• You are full of crap, why would you repost something that someone else posted if you didn't know it was closed. Whatev....
    Anonymous

• pro life is pro life

Anonymous