weird question about working out

so when i am working out, jogging and moving around alot i notce that afterwards that my skin gets really itchy. It's usually my feet, legs, thighs and butt. Why does that happen? Anyone else notice it? Is it because of my clothing rubbing against my skin or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lol wow it has completely nothing to do with tanning or lotion lol it happens because your body is warmer then the air outside your heart is pumping blood pretty darn fast through your body its normally it happens to every one witch is normal why joggers and runners where 2 pairs of shorts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jan. 28, 2010

• I think it is just the sweat and increase blood flow. Your heart beats faster when working out.
    Yes I notice it I just back from an hour at the gym and ran and biked quite a few miles and til I can shower Ill feel itchy LOL
    Anonymous

• oh my god this use to happen to me when i went running. but only on the front of my thighs. and it wasnt clothes.. bc i had shorts on. my skin would also get red blotchy there. and im not sure what caused it... but this is my hypothesis: did you ever go tanning, and use a lotion with a tingle in it??? well the tingle lotion supposedly increases your blood flow, causing a a reddening, and speeds up the tanning process. the feeling i get when i use this lotion is so silmilar to that when i go running ( a little red and itchy)... so i say it is bc of the increase in blood flow from working out!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010