When you say you are pro life, does that mean you are for all life or just human life?

Seriously, I don't classify my self as either but I have always wondered. Are you for animal life too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont onw what you would call me because I am not for abortions but I dont look down on people that get them I am 100% for the electric chair
    I would hurt someone BIG time tho if they hurt a poor animal!
    Anonymous

• KNOW**
    Anonymous

• I am pro all life. I value human life above animal life, however. I think that abortions should always remain legal (to keep them as 'safe' as possible) but that there should be a TON more limitations on recieving them and much more therapy and information given to the ladies considering them by the clinics that perform them.
    Anonymous

• human life GOD provided animals as food.. but hey I would.t eat dogs or cats.. nor am I ok with animal cruelty.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 2:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Human life. I definately kill the roaches and mice that try to enter my house.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think it was just human life otherwise there'd be a heck of a lot more vegans floating around here and a lot more anti-vaccine parents too for that matter.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I put human life first, but I don't agree with killing animals for the fun of it. or being cruel to them
    Anonymous

• Human life - as humans were created in the image of God. Animals were placed on Earth as food and clothing - while we must respect them and love them, they do not hold the same place as humans.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• For me pro-life means I'm against abortion. That's it. It has nothing to do with persons of any other age, just the unborn.
    Anonymous

• Let me put it this way - I prioritize human life first.
    Anonymous