people who have been adopted..

a lot of people are talking about abortion.. I'm wondering " Do you ever wish you were aborted?" Or are you glad at the life that was chosen for you.. I'm pro-life I'm against any kind of murder including an abortion doctor.. a life is a life..

maiahlynn

Asked by maiahlynn at 2:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You need to go ask this in the special needs shelters. Children that weren't aborted but brought into a life of pain and suffering and most will never be adopted.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Do you think that anyone could possibly WISH they were aborted?? My guess would be they might have some strong feelings about the way the "system" works for children given up for adoption but I can't imagine anyone would say they wish they weren't born...at least I hope not!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I wouldn't have known the difference if I had been aborted.

And I think EVERYONE, at *some* point of their life, goes through that crisis of existence where they wish they'd never been born because life seems so difficult. "It's a Wonderful Life" wouldn't resonate so well if George Banks' wish that he'd never been born wasn't such familiar territory. "To be or not to be" wouldn't have become a cliche if there wasn't that nugget of truth in Hamlet's soliloquy.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010