Gift bags at 13

1)There will be a 13 year old at my son's birthday party. Should I provide a gift bag for her? What about a 10 year old?

2)Also, should I make all gift bags contain the same items or do them differently according to age? (All children present will be girls so I don't need to make boy/girl ones)

3)If I should do different ones according to age, what category of ages should I go by?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes give them one, but I would do them all the same
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• kinda hard to say- I mean is there a theme you are doing? and how different are the ages...obviously you might want to do different ones for say a 5 yr old vs. a 13 yr old...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If you are doing candy and pencils, everyone would like that. If you are doing something very young, then I wouldn't give to the older ones.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• we did a japanese theme for my son ( my husband is japanese) and we made bento boxes and filled them with japanese candy and had traditional japanese soda we even gave it to the adults who doesnt like candy and toys lol
    yoshiwife

Answer by yoshiwife at 2:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• OP here-The theme is bubbles.

The ages of the kids are 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 13.

I was planning on doing bags filled with pencil w/sharpener or a 4 pack of crayons, mini coloring book, yo-yo, bubbles and wands, bubble gum, fruit snacks, and stencils.
    Anonymous

• I'd leave out the crayons and mini coloring book for the 13 year old but the rest sound like something a 13 year old would use.

Have fun.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 4:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I would give everybody one but I would make them all the same
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:59 AM on Jan. 27, 2010