P90X program

I want to try that workout programs but Im not wanting to get all those nasty lookin muscles LOL.
I just need to lose some weight that is my goal, my question is tho what can I do about my lower back? I have tried yogo before and it hurt my back so bad. I have had this horrid pain in my lower back since my first kid.
What can I do for my back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you feel that you're up for P90X then I say give it a try! As long as your doctor hasn't told you not to do it, that is. Just take it at your own pace at first and if something hurts too bad then stop. The program really gives amazing results. If you order it through a coach or Team Beachbody there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you feel like you can't do it you can always send it back :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 1:21 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• You won't get nasty looking doing P90X, you will be lean and toned. Its not really a program for people that aren't used to working out, its very extreme and hardcore. I would suggest something low impact for your back, maybe Slim in 6. Its a really good program. Have you talked to your doctor about your back pain?
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 11:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I use to weight lift constantly I am very use to hardcore working out.
    Yes I have he gave me a pain pill for it and told me to stretch it
    Anonymous

• Thanks hun!!! :)
    Anonymous