Ok my x bday this week and I use 2 mail him a card 4rm r son this year I don't kno if I should. Should I buy him a card from r son or have him make it

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 2:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• It;s the thought that counts, whatever you chose would work
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• my dh prefers homemade cards from the kids, more personal. If your son is over 4 then let him have at it.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hand made by the child.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'd say either one.. if you buy the card, you can always put a special touch to it by painting his hand and having him stamp it on the card :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 6:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• personally I'd do the handmade one so the child can put whatever they want on it or maybe let them pick out a card? I'd prefer homemade tho :) I got a piece of black construction paper, a white crayon and had my kids to each put a hand on it, I traced, we slapped on some glue and glitter with their names under it (year is in bottom corner) with Happy Birthday above it so I got a Happy Birthday above it and a beautiful memory of how small their little hands were at that time. I keep it on my wall year around :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2010