best bottle for breastfeed babys?

Im trying to find the best bottle for my almost 1mnth old. she is breastfeed & I want to be able to switch back & fort from breast to bottle.

Playtex bottles sound good but, Avent Air or the Drop ins."for breast milk"?

or do you guys have a different choice.?

Bless2haveU

Asked by Bless2haveU at 3:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the adiri
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 3:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I breastfed my son too and he switched back and forth between breast and the Avent bottles easily.

Answer by missanc at 3:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Which ever one your LO will take. I personally found that mine preferred just a regular old bottle with the orthodontic nipples. I got a bunch of friends to let me borrow 1 bottle of many different kinds and tried them all and that was the only one she would take.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Try Nurtria from www.babymallonline.com. Great bpa free bottles at incredible prices (much cheaper than avent, playtex, dr. brown, etc. etc.). Can't beat the quality of the product at the price.
    Anonymous

• Only one my daughter will take is Soothie. Shes 6 1/2 months and switches back and forth easily, though she definatly prefers to nurse than take a bottle!
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i use the playtex ventaire...buy the SLOW flow nipples...my son has done great going back and forth with this bottle to breast...he has been taking a bottle and my breasts for several months now
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 4:38 PM on Jan. 26, 2010