Had a miscarriage....but now maybe not?

On wednesday i had bleeding and some clots.
Was told lost the baby based off assessment of exam,pelvic.
She was rude and did not listen to anything.
Well,went in following day for more bleeding,had yet another doctor and was told blood HCG levels are good.
Would not say i was not pregnant and said follow with my baby doctor in upcoming appointment.
The doctor feels the clots was due to some trauma to the vaginal area that came with the bleeding i had which he feels is due to trauma.
Was assualted weeks ago,while pregnant.
I have a fetal doppler and have picked up a heart beat.
I see someone this week but just wondering if anyone had this or was i pregnant with twins and lost only one.
Had a very early ultrasound all was fine as of wednesday would of been 13 weeks,however every said i looked larger than that.
Just kinda stressed looking to vent and get advice,Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• so you heard a heartbeat last week?
    Anonymous

• OP HERE:YES @ doctors prior to bleeding on wednesday and sense than on my home one and i do have some medical knowledge so i do know what it sounds like and i have a child too.
    Anonymous

• OP here: I see my Normal doctor that knows my history and all that come Thursday so need to hold out for answers until than but i feel the doctors in trauma area did not do appropriate diagnosis or did they..kinda stressful.
    Anonymous

• I think you had a doctor tired or in a hurry to fix something they were not real good at handling.I would take it easy and wait to see what your doctor says.good luck!!
    Anonymous

• I am sorry your going through this and you where assaulted. On Nov 2003 i also got pregnant but ended up bleeding very heavily with clots. i went to the ER and i was told by pelvic exam/vaginal ultrasound there was no sac or baby. I bled for 7 days like a period. right through Thanksgiving. Never bled again, Jan 2004 found out i was pregnant "again" so either i had twins and lost one or i had a heavy period while pregnant but they could not see nothing on the monitor in Nov 2003 because i was bleeding. I had a baby girl who is now 5 yrs old on August 24, 2004. So you could of been experiencing a heavy period or you lost a baby and have one baby in there now. I would wait for the next appt. ER people are rude and they dont do much help
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Thank you "aeroslove" finally someone is not making me feel insane.Everyone i know (friends) not professionals are saying if she says you lost it than accept it and move on however,i do understand that but something in my gut is not sitting right.I have lost a child years back so i do know how to accept a loss and move on even when it's a horrible thing to go through.Twins run in the family and being i as getting bigger than i should and all showed the day prior to my bleeding all was fine i just think something is going on.She said being the baby is only 13 weeks based off my info it will pass on it's own.well i had some bledding/clost wednesday and a little bleeding thursday otherwise,i feel great considering and i used the doppler recenlty and heard baby and asked my dad care provider which was an ob/gyn nurse for 15 years prior to her career change if the heartbeat was good and she said yes via webcam.
    Anonymous

• Then your pregnant, I know what you mean and how you feel. Sometimes we just know in our intuition. If you heard a heart beat then the baby is there. I would take it easy and not lift anything heavy and see your ob soon. I was also told i lost the baby but i didnt believe them at all. If you ever want to talk PM me :)
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 3:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I guess this so called doctor also informed my doctor that i lost the baby.My doctor first was outraged at my treatment being i was assulted.I requested to have her called and to come in they said no and also that i did not sign a release of consent for them to include infofrmation to her however,than they go and forward records to the clinic in care of her,like i said this was a new hospital where i went because i was not near home so that's what i get but thought i was doing right for my health now thinking they could of went and did a DnC and ended up being the cause to my loss.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE,again:My doctor is the type if you call her she will come to you unless your very far away to help her patients and she felt it was wrong to not call her at least if i requested it even if it was at a hospital she does not practice at.
    Anonymous

• im also so sorry you are going throught this i dont know if this is you case or not but i am 15 weeks preg. and i have had heavy bleeding with clots on and off till i was 13weeks preg and they foud i had a blot clot on my uterus and it was bleeding its self out i went to the er 2 times and they both said i was loseing the baby and one of my ob drs said the same but my levels and the baby looked great then at 14 weeks the bleeding stopped and so far so good ...... Alot of the bleeding also could be from the assulted good luck
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2010