What's on your mind?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • when will sears call with an answer as to when they're coming to fix my dishwasher - I've been waiting since sept.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:37 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• iwant something good to eat. like taco bell or burger king..but i think i may settle for a frozen burrito here. i need to get to the laundry mat soon. and make an appointment at the OB'S office for a prenatal visit.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 3:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i'm pissed off. An old male friend told me I was spoiled. I'm a grown woman, with two kids of my own. I stay home (my choice) and work my butt off with my kids and volunteer as well as take care of my husband and the house and blah blah. We go on vacation once a year but that is the only big splurge. Kids are in public schools, I live in a tiny house and drive a ten year old car. I'm annoyed someone would make this assumption when I haven't seen him in fifteen years and his assessment of me is from my Facebook page. Okay, done ranting, thanks.
    Anonymous

• FOOD LOL
    I am so hungry right now, we have nothing here tho so I have to wait til 4 when DH gets off work
    Anonymous

• How hungry I am. I'm trying to lose weight and eat healthy and all I want to do is pig out and eat something fattening! lol, but I'm not going to give in!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I should take a nap before I have to pick up my DD from school...
    Anonymous

• Well, major drama. My friend's boyfriend seems to be having a manic episode. He has been completely normal for the past 2 years and suddenly in the last 3 weeks, he has changed. One day he loves her so much, the next day he hates her. Last night he asked her for an extension cord and then later said he was going to use it to hang himself. Then he told her he had to leave because if she knew the things going through his mind, she would RUN! I'm trying to get her to come over my house, because I don't think she is safe over there. I am waiting for her to call me back.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Will this year be the awesome year that we can start looking forward to a house? I really do need to do a spring cleaning. Hmmm, what am I going to do for dinner, Damn I wish I had a van. Oh, I need to go get the chicken breasts taht are on sale and karns. Hmmmm
    Anonymous

• I'm so tired! My 8 yr old son keeps getting up at 3am!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm SO tired! I wake up tired - ALL the time! it is so frustrating lately.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010