Miscarriage or just a odd period?

I just had a period a week ago and now i have another one or so I think thats all it is. I have cramping this time, dont usually have cramping and the blood is so bright red. This is probably TMI but it also smells different, not like a regular period. It was like all of a sudden i go to wipe and boom a bunch of blodd, my period usually starts with just a little and progresses. I did just get off depo less than 2 months ago so i thought that was why id have a messed up cycle, but I'm not sure. Does this sound like a possible miscarriage? With having my period only a week ago that would mean i couldn't have been more than a week or so pregnant, unless i was menstrating while pregnant. I couldn't have been very far along though. What do you think? Is it worth a trip to the doc? I'm still waiting to see if get medicaid so id like to wait til then as i have no income right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you THINK you are miscarring you need to go to the dr
    Anonymous

• my miscarry started out light hardly any cramps then i was at a friends house and i had a tampon in had to pee and pulled down my pants and my skivies & pants were covered in blood. and later on i the baby which was about 2 inches came out with my tampon. if you get more and more blood then its most likely a miscarry
    Anonymous

• You could take a pg test but unless you end up with bad cramping, a m/c this early would probably pass on it's own and you can just leave well enough alone. You do not need dr assistance for miscarriage.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 3:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My sister miscarried her first baby, but they really cant do anything about it if you have already started. Most miscarriages are because of genetic defects so its probably not even a baby, just a mass of tissue. Have you been taking any hormons or different medicines? my other sister had taken the pill and got 2 periods a month!

Ashly
    Sexy maternity/nursing lingerie!
    www.mymerrymaternity.com
    MissAshly

Answer by MissAshly at 9:31 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Guess i was just overreacting, it was just a period, never had any thing that could have been a baby or anything, never had bad cramps, and its over now, thanks all for your help anyway.
    Anonymous