Don't you just love it....

....when posters delete a question when they don't like the answers given? Apparently, the FB question was not being answered the right way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• omg. That drives me NUTS! ESPECIALLY when I spend time typing out an answer only to have it pop up "question deleted" as soon as I hit answer! LOL
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:05 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Always.
    Anonymous

• Man, I am gone 30 mins and I must of missed the good stuff...LOL! I didn't think it would get deleted so soon...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• It basically turned into a big debate over whether or not the homeless in America have any resources. One group was saying the help is there if you look, the other was saying that the help is substandard. I didn't see anything said that would have made CM delete it though.
    Anonymous

• One group was saying the help is there if you look, the other was saying that the help is substandard.

***
    I missed the thread, but am I to understand that people were actually complaining because the HAND-OUTS given to people in need aren't good enough?! Whatever happened to "beggars can't be choosers?!" Seriously, if that's true, then it's no wonder this country is falling apart--egocentric people with a sense of entitlement! WOW!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• LoriKeet - You are right. People were actually saying that.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• "I missed the thread, but am I to understand that people were actually complaining because the HAND-OUTS given to people in need aren't good enough?! Whatever happened to "beggars can't be choosers?!" Seriously, if that's true, then it's no wonder this country is falling apart--egocentric people with a sense of entitlement! WOW!"

What ever happen to, " walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you judge".  How many years has Haiti been given hand outs? Why aren't the wealthy people in Haiti doing anything for their own people?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• clears throat* ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Anonymous

• Been there done that. It is better than NOTHING.
    When you are poor or homeless you should not be picky about the help you can get. That is just stupid!
    Anonymous

• Again, there is a very distinct difference between having shelter, any true building with electricity, a cot, running water and a toilet vs living on the street and begging for food. Vegetable soup is better than mud cakes. If ppl can not understand that in the US there are opportunities and freedoms that do not exist in other places......

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2010