how do i tell my mom her 17 year old daughter is having a baby.?

need more advice...
i dont noo what to do.

Babymama1719

Asked by Babymama1719 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Be honest. Sit down in a quiet room just you and her and just tell her. "I'm pregnant." She might cry, she might leave the room she might yell....who knows. Just try to remember she loves you, she know how hard it is to have a baby and she will be scared/worried for you. Listen to what she has to say. You might not like it but try to listen and not explode. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• What advice do you need? Be more specific!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If you are the 17 yr old then just sit her down and say Mom we have to Talk. That said it all for me! If you are talking about your sister then go with your sister to be supportive but let her do it. She needs to make sure she has proper medical help (the pregnant daughter not the mom!)

Answer by admckenzie at 5:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You just have to sit her down and tell her straight up.. you never know what could happen. I was 16 when i told my mom. She gave me the I'm not mad just disappointed speech.. it was hard for her to warm up to the fact. Everyone is different. Good Luck!
    Chaney08

Answer by Chaney08 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Just do it.If my daughter who is 17 yrs old was having a baby I would want to know.I wouldn't exspect it from her, but I'd want to be a part of the whole expeiriance now that it is all happening and there is NO going back! I'd be supportive.If she is not at first give her time, she may need time, depending on the person she is.No matter what I'd say the sooner the better so she can deal with it in her own way and hopefully then start being there for you.As I'm sure thats what you want, right? IDK, good luck with everything, God Bless The Baby.
    Anonymous