i need advice..!!!!

im 17 and just found out im preggoo.
how do i tell my parentss?

Babymama1719

Asked by Babymama1719 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just flat out tell them. dont' beat around the bush. That's what I did. I was like I have something to tell you.... I'm pregnant. worked pretty well for me.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Sit them down maybe at dinner or something and just tell them... I hope you have a supportive boyfriend or something... I was 18 when I told my parents I was pregnant.. my fiance and I had planned it and everyone was thrilled.. eventually...
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• those are really both good answerss thanks guys,.!
    Babymama1719

Answer by Babymama1719 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• hmm thats a hard one. im 19 and when i get preg im not even telling my mom til i show. my mom is a natzi sometimes....
    Anonymous

• You should tell them sooner rather then later. Waiting will only make it harder, and you will want to be able to talk to someone about it and get that support
    Anonymous

• what ever you do, dont let it come from someone else first! that happened to me and it was hell.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• it was pure hell for me and i was 19... gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I was not married when I found out I was pregnant...I showed them the pregnancy test..but my mom knew somehow before I even told her. Good luck :) You just have to get the strength to do it, and just do it :)
    mommymary6507

Answer by mommymary6507 at 7:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Tell them with your boyfriend. Let them know what you plan to do (assuming that an unplanned pregnancy is something that you discussed before becoming involved sexually, otherwise you are not mature enough to be having sex)

Answer by rkoloms at 8:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You will be fine most moms and dads are mad at first, then they get over it I waited till after my second child was born and I took a picture of them both and sent it to my mom and said I will be in the country on this and this day if you want to see ur grandkids... lets just say thats not the right way to do it.. I was 20 and married but live in a different country then my mom.. now i wish i would have told her from day one.. it would have been easier and i would have had someone to talk too about things..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 9:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2010