whats the bible quote you like the most?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• humm thats a good question.. i really dont have one.. but i love the book of psalms.. everything is so up lifting and you can find something for everything you are going through or been through
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• These are two of my favorites.

6 Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God that excels all thought will guard YOUR hearts and YOUR mental powers by means of Christ Jesus..”—Phil. 4:6-7

10 Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness Isaiah 41:10
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I dont have a favorite. I was thinking about a certain scripture the other night but now Ive completely forgotten it! Oh well. I like the patience scripture I quoted a few answers back..........
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God and the Holy dwelling places of the Most High God Psalm 46.:4

1He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.I will say to the LORD, "My refuge and my fortress, My God, in whom I trust!Psalm 91"1-2

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. Jer 29:11-14
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I remembered while l putting on mascara this morning....Thanks Cover Girl! Luke 9:23-26 It was the one about if anyone wants to follow me, let him pick up his daily ("cross" "torture stake") and follow me. Wow talk about putting it into REAL perspective, well, for me at least.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:21 AM on Jan. 26, 2010