'Teen Mom' Grandma charged with Assault on daughter, Farrah

So what do you think Farrah did that finally crossed the line?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/mother-of-teen-mom-star-officially-charged-with-assault-2010201

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• How about never taking care of her daughter and leaving all the time after mouthing off? I wouldn't put up with it either.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i feel the same as the first lady. you made the baby now you have to grow up and be a mother.
    deverrick

Answer by deverrick at 5:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Whatever. I've never seen the show, but I think it's sick to hound people's lives like this and share everything with the public. the media tells people what to think. Why should a teen be a star because she's a mom, anyway? Isn't that a little backward?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• yea she can go out dating like a different guy a week and cant take care of her dd
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Farrah obviously wasn't brought up well. What makes grandma think she can do a better job with Sophia??
    Grandma should have thought about raising Farrah better starting 18 yrs ago, its too late now. I guess you reap what you sow. That whole family has major issues.
    Anonymous

• i think farrah wasn't beat enough as a child and it's too late to turn back now. hopefully the grandma can get sophia though bc farrah is too flaky as a teen to take care of her. she's mouthy and full of herself. id put that little girl over my knee!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• The girl needs to move out, she does not need that grandmother, she had her chance and failed.

She should see that movie "Precious" you need to move away from someone that is not good for you. You can do it on your own.

Farrah does need parenting classes. Or maybe she should come here on cafemom for advice.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:45 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• That family has big problems. The mother needs to understand there are other ways to solve problems besides hitting her daughter. Farrah is spoiled and that takes a lot of time and work to fix, if it can ever be fixed at all. But Farrah needs to grow up and be a mother. Dating and doing her hair and makeup don't need to be her biggest concern right now. I'm sure to some extent MTV does influence the show but not that much. The media is not to blame for this.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I can't stand Farrah and her "I'm a teen, I need to have a teenagers life!" attitude. Yes but now you are also a MOM and need to focus on your daughter, rather then who your next boyfriend is going to be. Honestly, I feel like smacking her too, seeing her mouth off to her mom and acting like it's her mom's job to babysit when she wants to go out.
    I tried mouthing off once with my mom and got smacked in the mouth too. I never tried that again! And I also got over it, no long standing resentment or anything. My mom and i get along great now. So what if Farrah's mom nags her about the way she raises her daughter? Farrah should have thought of that before she let a guy lay with her.
    Anonymous

• Farrah deserved it. She is way too old to act that way. Especially after all they do for her and Sophia. She is completely disrespectful to them.

BUT, in Farrah's defense, look at her mom. She is no better really. They are all nuts.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 26, 2010