what would make you stop Cafemom?

I decided to abandon ship today for many reasons, mostly due to the fact that I decided to cut down on my use on sites like this one.
So what would make you leave? Just curious-
For those that wondered what I was doing here since I was not a biological mother - I'm one of those women that volunteer with kids like yours, watch them and in many cases love them.
Only a mom knows what being a mom is truly like, but you don't have to have actually given birth to love children.
For those that wondered what I was doing here since I was not a bio mom-
I suppose one main reason why I felt a kinship was that I was having troubles adjusting to the loss of Twins.
Do I know all about what many of you do as moms? No, but I do know what it was like for a good part of it-
Best of luck to all of you-
Lady Aronna

LadyAronna

Asked by LadyAronna at 5:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Not the answers section. There are some moms that hang around the answers section that are pretty awesome but many are not. Finding groups is a much better way of meeting moms that share your interests.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Sooo, then why are you posting this? I'm confused. Other people don't keep me or make me leave here. I'm just here, it's something to do. Sometimes it's not wise to share everything with people you don't know.
    Anonymous

• I write a lot and find human responses interesting- that why I posted it.
    that and I got such questions a lot and decided to give it some kind of answer.
    As far as sharing everything, not even close. But since the twins I lost isn't a secret, I just included that.
    So that's why I posted that.
    I'd seen many posts lately of people that were unhappy here claiming they were thinking of leaving, so I posted it because I was curious as to what would make someone abandon ship.
    Did find the whole experience interesting in valuable to my writings- reactions that people have to certain things, etc.
    Curiosity was the main point.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• soooooooooo good riddens
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• good riddens? that's a new one.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• LadyAronna- You are posting this in the wrong section. There are many lovely ladies on cafemom but many do not have the compassion nor the intellect to appreciate you. I hope in the near future you will decide to come back.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• what section would you have posted it in?
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• well thanks legalMommy101-
    I figured I had seen what I wanted to see.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• ......ok.....bye
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2010