has anyone ever gotten pregnant from using the pulling out method?

My bf and I had sex w/o protection, he pulled out. i am ovulating and in my most fertile time. I'm curious to see what the odds are of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Everyone I have heard that ever used that method has gotten pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Every time I did! I'm sorry but if you don't want to be pregnant you know better. Use a safer method.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yes you can get pregnant even if he pulls out. Its called pre cum, when he gets excited..... Pre cum comes out it doesnt shoot out like regular but it does come out and can get you pregnant! Use protection...
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 6:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I heard you can get pg that way and heard people that has, but honestly I think maybe it is if the guy isn't quick enough because me and my DH have been together almost 10 years married almost 7 I have been on birth control before, but only short times right after both kids. I have used a condom also right after having a baby cause that is the most easiest time to get pg, but after I think about 3 months we go back to the pullout mythod and like I said almost 10 years I can count on both hands how many times we used protection and I haven't gotten pg. But it is possible to get pg I guess I am just lucky lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Oh good lord/
    Anonymous

• I did with my last.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You have a four out of ten chance of being pregnant, as the pullout method is 60% effective. It is also another name for parenthood.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I am now pregnant from that method...with our third, only 7 weeks after having my lil girl..it dont work. Everyone I know is pregnant from that method.
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• my sister got her youngest son that way
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 8:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I have and I got TWINS out of it.
    Anonymous