pain

i have a pain that comes and goes on my right side its done kinda by your pelvic area but up alittle dose anyone know could this be just pregnacy related or something else i know you guys arent drs but my dr is closed today and i just want to see if anyone knew ( im 15 weeks preg) thanks ladies

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your round ligament is what I think it most likly is.
    Anonymous

• Yup, sounds like ligament pain. Bring it up at your next appointment, or call your doc if it gets worse. If it's ligament pain, no big deal.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 6:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• thank you thats what i was kinda thinking too i bet your right i just hate going to the dr unless i have too lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i have that a lot, dr says its just ligaments. i have a heat pack that has rice or something in it that goes in the microwave, it helps a lot. (im 15 weeks also)
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• thank you ladies
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Please call your Doc just in case...I had the same with my third baby...didnt know I was pregnant at the time and had two different diagnosis at the E.R.. One was a bad appendix and the other was that I was 61/2 months pregnant with a perfectly flat stomach. The only baby I didnt wake up the next morning and" know"I was pregnant with. Just don take any chances please. Good luck sweetie...
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 26, 2010