Is there anyone else who can't stand dogs?!

DH is buying a pup... i really can't stand a dog of any kind! They are noisy, bark constantly, drool ALL the time and so needy! Plus, I was attacked by dogs when I was younger so there is a little fear in there too... anyone else dealing with this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pets

• neither me nor my dh are animal people, so it works in our house.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I, too am a cat person. LOL, but my husband wanted a boxer soo bad, so I got him one. I tell you what, he is a really good dog and i love him to death. He potty trained really easy, doesn't jump up on people, and listens really well. It depends on what breed you get and how you raise them. NOt all dogs are what you describe.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Nope. I love dogs. I have two of them :)puppy

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• well is not that yu dont like dogs, you had atraumatic experienced. you need counceling. as for me no i love dogs. i was biten by one and it dint change my mind at all. not all dogs drool all the time. and most dogs bite cuz they were provoked. you really should tell your dh is about it. is not fair to you or the dog.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• One bad doggie does not spoil the rest of them. Give them a try they will love you back if you let them and be patient with them but they are alot of work depends how much you put into them. GL I also have two dogs.

puppypuppy

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• not all dogs bite because they are provoked...some are just territorial. I don't really care for any animals. Sure they are cute and some are better behaved but i would just rather not deal with them in my day to day life. We have two cats. They are okay...i don't mind them but they can be pesty when it comes to cleaning up after them and all
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I loooovwe cats. but if a cat comes near me i get hives is horrible. even if a perosn has cats and comes to my house and their clothes have cat hair on them i begin to get hives
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• yup but we got one anyway, its an english bulldog,she snores sneezes and farts. we have a baby gate and she has her own room and space she doesnt get to walk around the house,she just sheds so dang much and she will not sit still,she is always messing with something and my toddler always has chips or snacks laying around.she also chewd on our 300 dollar table. she also tries to roll over for someone to pat her tummy but she is clumbsy and will knock my baby down.and she jumps on some people,thinks she has to have attention all the time
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I LOVE DOGS ! I HAVE 8 OF THEM !
    Anonymous

• Your not alone in feeling like this!!
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 2:49 AM on Jan. 26, 2010