Hey, I am a crazy Christian

I have lost count of all the names I have been called because I am Christians. I heard this line on Secret Life of the American Teenager. Now I just remember Mathew 5:11

what do you do when you are attacked and called names because you are Christians?

what are some of the more imaginative names hurled at you? I have to say Ilove bible thumper. Who doesn't like a Bambi character?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I can't say anyone has ever attacked me because I'm a Christian. However, I don't shove it down anyone's throat, either. I think my life should be the biggest testimony of my faith. I've heard people attack Christians in general, but never me specifically.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 6:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I've never been attacked for it, but I don't talk about it unless someone brings it up.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Why would someone call you names for being Christian? That doesn't make any sense. Most people in this country are Christian. Chances are if you are being called names it is because of UN-Christian like behavior.

It always amazes me to hear Christians wine because they are picked on for being Christian. Yet people of other faiths have been called names, outlawed, tortured and even killed at the hands of Christians for thousands of years and continue to come out of it prouder and stronger than ever. While Christianity seems to rule the world in numbers and they continue to complain about a few names... Truly amazing!
    Anonymous

• I have been attacked but I just keep on walkin with Him knowing that I am loved, blessed and highly favored.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• A priest told once after we were the target of WBC protest, we are doing something right!
    Anonymous

• I've been called brainwashed and zombie, lol
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 7:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• a sheeple
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 7:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• LMBO I have been called sheeple before
    Anonymous

• i can truly say, no one has said anything negative to my face....it could be because of my huge girl-guns; they can be intimidating!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I'm Catholic and the one that popped into my head when I read your question is "whores of babylon". I've also heard Christians in general called weak-minded, followers, on here I've seen the "need" for religion described as a mental illness. None of it bothers me, most of the time I find it amusing, sheeple is a funny word...
    Anonymous