what do you take for bloating????

I get soo bloated right before my period each month but never tried anything for it ... what do some of you ladies do for the bloating?

gio143

Asked by gio143 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Health

• Midol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i don't do anything. i have never really noticed bloating before either. i eat well, drink lots of water and exercise well...maybe that is why i don't have these issues. do you consume a lot of salt and not enough water? 2 Liters a day is usually recommended. if your body is holding water there is usually a reason...don't mess w/ mother nature!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Try a low sodium, dairy free, meat free diet for two weeks before your period.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Uva Ursi-- it's a leaf. You can buy it at a natural grocery store. Brew it as a tea. You'll pee a lot. I also talk brisk walks with the dogs.

Not safe for pregnant women.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2010