When you do spank your kids what do you use?

My grandma would use a switch off the tree...I learned to listen real quick..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• O.M.G PEAPLE ! ! WAKE UP TO THE YEAR OF 2010 KNOW DAYS PEAPLE SPANK THERE KIDS WITH SOME THING OR NOT ! I SPANK MY KIDS WITH A BORD WITH A HANDLE ON IT ! THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SPANKING ! PEAPLE THANK U CAN GET INTRUBLE WITH THE C.P.S OR THE POLICE FOR SPANKING WELL THANK AGAIN U CAN NOT GET IN TRUBLE FOR DOING IT , WAKE UP U CAN ( NOT ) GET IN TO TRUBLE FOR DOING IT ! SPANKING YOUR KIDS IS THE BEST THANG TO TEACH THEM NOT TO DO STUFF THEY DONT NEED TO BE DOING , WHEN U SPANK THEM THEY WILL THANK TWICE NOT DOING IT AGAIN ! TRY IT IT WORKS ! !
    Anonymous

• my hand.....my grandma did the same thing to all my cuz's, they never did it to me because my parents took care of it. lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You should never use an object to spank your children.
    If you find it best to spank a child just use your hand.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i agree, if you use anything use your hand...you never know how hard you are spanking and you need to feel the pain you are putting onto your child
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• spanking is not the answer...
    Anonymous

• I only spank my kids if they have done something that is potentially harmful to them or others. Such as climb on the counter by the stove, play with a lighter, push someone off the top bunk. For everything else I use timeouts. And I only spank with my hand when I do, I also have a system for the amount of swats, and that is their age; 3 swats for a 3 year old, etc. I hate doing it, but I figure it's better than them getting burned or giving their sibling a concussion from falling off the bed.
    Panditacjp

Answer by Panditacjp at 8:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• SORRY I SAW SOME WORDS MISS SPELLED !
    Anonymous

• hand...I rarely spank and try all other mehtods first but never ever use any object...
    Anonymous

• You can redirect and discipline your child without pain. Check out Love And Logic . Good Luck.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2010