vent

my son's father is supposed to pay me at the begining of the month the cost of my son's health insurance. Well here we are the 25th and it has not come. My son got a personal invite from an amazing coach to be on an indoor soccer team, and I have until tomorrow to let him know. It is $90. If the insurance $$ doesnt come I will lbe stretching it to pay rent, so def can't let my son fo the soccer. It is a big deal to get a personal call from this AMAZING coach that he played with last spring to be on a team he is personally putting together. Either way it will be a strech for me financially, but of course rent has to come 1st. UGH I am soooooooo annyoned with this worthless SOB. I dont regret him, because I love my son. But I will never understand how he is ok with being such a deadbeat. (he does not see or talk to my son at all, and doenst keep up with payments) Anyone have something to make me laugh?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• You should buy him a miniature condom from Spencers and tell him to stop reproducing since he won't do crap for the one he's got! :-) It'll all work itself out hun. Can you see if the coach will let you pay it in installments? I'm sure if you explain that you're in a tight spot, he'll work with you. Good luck and cheer up!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 6:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yeah, yeah, what she said!! That's funny. I'm sure the coach would let you pay in 2 or 3 payments. Normally people are more understanding then we think they will be.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010