I can not believe this can you ??

I came across a post were a Muslim mom asked other Muslim moms. If her Husband can forbid her and her son from going and visiting her mom. The other mom said yes. He can forbid anyone to come into the house when he's not home. That's crazy why would women put up with that ?? This is another reason I'm not supporting of Muslims.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is their religion. Noone asked you to support it.
    Anonymous

• It's sounds more like abuse than a religion to me.
    Anonymous

• i know christian men like that
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• If a woman has a lot of visitors while her husband is not home, what would you think? Eyebrows go up, the neighbors talk, and next thing you know, the wife gets some funny looks at the store. The husband loses some respect from his work, his church, his friends, etc.

I am not muslim, but I can see the reasoning behind this. It doesn't bother me. I don't like visitors (male ones) while MY dh is not home, and sometimes even when he IS home.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:11 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Not supporting Muslim.....hmmmm....I guess everything in your life is perfect huh?
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 7:14 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• According to a majority of Christians I've encountered, the man is the head of the household, and the woman is to submit to him. Why do CHRISTIAN WOMEN put up with such treatment???

As you can see, it goes both ways.

In the end, it's her right to practice her choice of religion.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I know christian men like that .

Hopefully the few who do this won't cut off their heads if they disobey!

Not a Christian custom, I know.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Since when do Muslims have to convert with American's ways of thinking? That's how they are. Have you never taken any kind of class and learned about different cultures? Maybe you should.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• In the end, it's her right to practice her choice of religion.

Is it reallyyyyyy???????

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My husband does not want any other man in our home if he is not here. Except for family, of course. Is that wrong of him? He would also be very pissed off if I went to a friends house, and hung out with her husband, with her not there. I guess that's wrong, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2010