shaped like an apple.

my dd is shaped like an apple.thin at the top thin at the bottom and thick in the middle.she is only 10 and doesnt have any kind of waist but when you look its very high.she does karate and i watch her weighti make her lunch and there is no treats in the house.i am beyond myself i feel like there is nothing else i can do...any advice???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Health

• She's only ten. If she eats healthy and is active, then you're doing everything right and don't need to worry. However if you obsess about it you could create issues with her which could turn into later self-image and eating disorder issues.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 6:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I was like that at 10 too...until like...14 actually and then I turned into a perfect hourglass lol.... and honestly I didnt even eat healthy or really any activites besides school and walking with friends sometimes.... around 16 I did start doing that stuff and my shape got even better....

but try not to worry so much and dont make it such a big deal or else your daughter will feel bad about the way she looks...even if you dont say anything, she can sense it...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010