Do you think the world would be different if everyone did things the "right"way?

What constitutes right? No pre marital sex, no stealing, no fighting, everyone had a job, everyone followed the law? etc. Or would there be some other problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There will allways be one problem or another
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:45 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• What's the saying? Man is born to trouble as sure as the sparks fly upward.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• It would be nice.
    Anonymous

• My life is pretty great married my husband had sex for the first time on our wedding night. We both had finished college and started careers before marriage. We saved for 5 years then had our children actually owned our home outright by 32 years old. We live within our means, don't fight with each other or other people and we follow the law to the letter.

Things do go wrong but since we have a strong marriage and financial security we have weathered those times just fine. My life is not perfect but I did not go out of my way like some do to make it hard.
    Anonymous

• That's the problem. We can't get everyone to agree on the definition of "right way". Everyone thinks their way is the right one...then they fight about it!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yeah cause MY way is the right way...lol ^^^^
    Anonymous

• What a boring ass existence that would be! We should all live a little!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i agree about living a little..pushing the envelope. i like to bend the rules not break them however i think there is always something we can do to improve the lives of others as well as ourselves. like...return your damn cart to the cart area at the grocery store, hold doors and say THANK YOU when others do it for you. say excuse me when you know you should. crap like that makes my day when people do it. so as an adult i go out of my way to do it for others...hoping the pay it forward works!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 11:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010