my period is a week early and it's very light and no pain or cramps

my periods are usually really bad that i have to have a pain med. called in from the dr. because i could hardly move and function. i had my last mese on dec.29-31 and i started spotting yesterday 1-23-10 and it's very light no cramps no pains and its like a week early. do you think that it's implation bleeding and that i can and could be pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implation or it could be your period is early. You will never know till you have a missed period and/or a positive test.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• implantation bleeding is usually short and very little blood. both times i've had implantation bleeding its been like i went to the bathroom saw that i started to spot so i thought i was getting my period. it was very light spotting just ONCE. i would say test, otherwise if you don't get ur period or a positive in a week go see the doctor
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 7:31 AM on Jan. 26, 2010