Child Care

I am looking for a child care for my two children. I work at 6 am in the morning. So, I would need to have some one watch or a business to watch them at 5:30am. Until they have to go to school. I am looking for someone is really good at caring for children.

Sassafras03

Asked by Sassafras03 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• You could also post at the local college/university if there is one nearby. When I had to be at school/work early that's where I found all of my early morning sitters.

Answer by missanc at 8:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hi, this is Stacy. I’m a member of Care.com’s Mom Force—a team of work-at-home moms that helps with safety and customer service. I may be biased but as a mom I think Care.com is an amazing resource for finding care providers. The site offers free background checks, uses the Mom Force to review all care providers and job posts before we post them online, and gives you access to recorded references and reviews to help you decide who to hire. They also have exclusive members-only features like Care-on-Call (for last-minute care), Care Exchange (to meet families who want to exchange babysitting and pet sitting services). Plus an amazing selection so you’ll be able to find a match that’s right for you and your family. Good Luck in your search.
    SSCleve

Answer by SSCleve at 1:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010