boost my sex drive. . .??

What do you do to boost your sex drive?
I have 3 kids under 6 and i'm always on the go.
I have NO drive....and I don't want it to get in the way of me and dh anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• we had the same problem. You just have to quit playing the "mama" role and start being you. let you and your husband spend time together while doin chores and sit the kids down for a movie or go outside to play. then move on to getting a sitter and going out to dates that you guys ACTUALLY like doing... skip the dinner and a movie scene... try kareoke (excuse my spelling lol), dancing, going to a parkinglot carnival... something interactive. then buy some cute lingerie and some great smelling candles and have a romantic evening... ;)

Hope this helps!
    Ashly

Sexy maternity/nursing lingerie
    www.mymerrymaternity.com
    MissAshly

Answer by MissAshly at 9:46 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• lol when you find out let me know i haven't had sex in 4 months lol
    Anonymous

• See the doctor. You should rule out a hormonal thing first.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• **OP**
    I talked to her today actually, and she said there are no pills that will help boost it or anything. I told her that it went away after our first was born, and she said that there are many factors that will make it stop, or go away.
    She said to try to get more sleep (I have a new born, so I can't), to have a date night on a regular basis (I can't afford a sitter for 3 kids and then to still go out) , and to just get away from the kids for a bit...(again, sitters are hard to find..)
    We don't live any where near family, so I can't ask them. And we have more kids than our other friends, and they don't feel comfortable having that many other kids in their homes.

So I just wanted to see if there were any other suggestions?
    Anonymous

• make a date night or a date hour or two, try to be alone just together, no kids, get them asleep, i know it is a challenge, just curl up with the hubby, he could be the pizza guy, tv repairmen, just become some one else for a few minutes with the door LOCKED!! after awhile it will be a certain day, certain time, a mini get away, cause you both need it too!! just try it together makes it worth the time
    Anonymous

• Dr Oz says there are pills that help. Go to his website and look it up. I know one is ashwaghanda. I don't remember the others.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2010