How to get started

I don't even know if I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm new on here and looking to meet some cool chicks.

Is this right? Haha, that's the question I guess.

Thanks all :)

SullySaxton

Asked by SullySaxton at 7:28 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Start browsing the groups first! Put in key words of whatever interests you. It blows me away how many different groups there are within this site! Don't be afraid to speak up, nobody can get to know you if you just lurk. :) Also, get out of the newcomer's club. There's bullies on there who spout ignorance just to see what kind of problems they can cause. Don't let them get to you, because there's some awesome ppl on CM! Welcome! :)
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 7:39 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Hi there! Welcome to the group! My name is Debbie and I am a single stay at home mom with 1 terrific teenage girl! You can add me as a friend and we can chat any time you want cause Im on here all the time! You can join as many groups as you want! So have fun! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010