What were you doing at age 18?

I had just moved out of my parents' house with my two best friends. We had a lot of fun that summer, stupid us blew all of our graduation money over a period of four months. I'll never forget the time we decided to drive down to Myrtle Beach on a whim. Good times =)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lots of roller skating and hanging with my bff
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• At 18 I graduated High School. I had a great summer! I moved away to college that fall and had the time of my life!
    Anonymous

• I was working full time. Going to school full time. and dating some loser guy.
    when i was 19 i added on taking care of my brother and mom. (she had to have open heart surgery and was unable to do a lot of her own care, let alone her young son's).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Haha Myrtle Beach. yep had alot of fun their. I lived their for years and still live in the county but I moved about 45 miles inland now, so it's a country scene...

At 18 I was married and enjoying my hubby and baby. Jan. 17th we celebrated 18 years of marriage. Had plenty of wild times long before marriage, guess it was time to settle down (somewhat) wink wink...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:52 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Told my mom I wasn't going to college cause I was pregnant. Turned out to be the best "stupid" decision I ever made. I went to college later, but that's the biggest thing that sticks out to me when I was 18.
    Anonymous

• Working and single. Then I bought my mom's house from her and then I met my husband at 19.
    Anonymous

• Working full time, living at home yet. I got my 1st apartment at 19 with a friend & we had a blast
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 7:56 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I turned 18 the fall before I graduated, so about half the time I was 18 I was in school, working, and spent a lot of time with my horse. That summer I was finishing up my 10th year of 4-H. My husband and I got engaged that August.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I was already out on my own (2 days before senior year started). At the end of that year I had moved into a home that my BF at the time and I bought, I graduated HS and went onto vocational school that I finished 6 months after graduation and got a great job. I was all grown up before I could experience life.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I got pregnant and married at 18...
    Anonymous