What kind of waterer or bowl do you use to put your cat's water in?

If you use a waterer what is it that you like about it? What kind is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pets

• this cat drinks from a plate in the tub but the other from a fountain.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:06 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I use a waterer,but it still has to be changed daily because they drop food in it.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• A Petmate water fountain, so the water doesn't stagnate. In the summertime, I put ice cubes in it to keep it cool.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 9:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My cat loves to drink out of "deep water" so we use a pyrex loaf pan and yeah change it frequently but at least she's drinking more. I do the ice cubes too.
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 11:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Just a ceramic dish, I use bottled water but her favorite place to drink from is the fauset. We have to turn it on low and let it run a few mins so she can get her fill. She will also drink the water from the bottom of the tub.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:43 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Mine both drink out of the toilet... Ive tried numerous water dishes and they will either ignore or upend them and go drink out of the toilet anyway. I just gave up and make sure it stays extra clean for them, my cats are wierd i know!!
    Allie_kat1

Answer by Allie_kat1 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• The best thing for a cats water bowl is a stainless steal or ceramic bowl, if u use a plastic bowl that is taller then an inch they can develop sores under their chin... I dont know why but its gross then u feel really bad... When I first got my cats I was just using a plastic bowl and that happened and the vet said not to use that anymore... the sores went away shortly after we changed the bowl!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 7:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2010