Love Life....

I have never been able to come during sexual interaction. I know its a touchy subject but does anyone have advice for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Look up info on G-spot orgasms. It's a different type of orgasm (there are 3, vaginal, clitoral and g-spot). Some women can only climax from a certain type, certain position, etc. Other than that, practice, practice, practice....and of course you need a man who isn't only worried about his needs.
    Anonymous

• i am like that too,unless i try being on top,sometimes im able to get off.try being on top and just grinding.or have them go down on u befor sex
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:26 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I think it's your partner that needs the advice~!
    Anonymous

• i NEVER had an orgasm till i was with my current SO and i think its for the following reasons...(1) he makes me LOVE my body when other guys have made me hate it...(2) i am comfortable enough with him to get on top, which is how i orgasm best during sex...(3) he enjoys getting me off just as much as he does homself...(4) he is VERY good with his hands, which is my favorite way to orgasm of all...my best advice is simply to learn to LOVE your own body and to try lots of different things until you find what works for you....a little liquor never hurts either ;)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2010