Morning sickness and dairy

I am almost 8 weeks pregnant and I have sick to my stomach throughout the day. Whenever I have milk or cheese I get really bad upset stomach. Has that every happend to anyone? Does it usually clear up after the first trimester?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I can't drink any milk at all during pregnancy. It makes me feel horrible.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:22 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I had almost no morning sickness during my pregnancy. A couple of times I did get sick was after eating yogurt or drinking milk. By the second trimester I could have either with no problem.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 8:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• For a couple weeks I couldn't have yogurt or milk. In my first pregnancy though, icecream was all that would settle my stomach. I would have one or two spoonfuls 30 min before I ate breakfast and I wouldn't get nauseas or vomit
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Yup. Yogurt would curdle in my gut and then it was a bad scene.

I drank coconut milk and that helped a little. I made coconut milk and frozen blue berry smoothies. Nothing else. Just the coconut and blue berry.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:13 PM on Jan. 25, 2010