Night Terrors

What exactly causes them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't know my son had them 2 only thing the doctor said it will pass look it up and they might tell u
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 8:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Depends on who you ask. One of my friends swears past life recollection. Night terrors usually occur during the first two hours of sleep. After waking from it the person feels disoriented for some time. There's a whole theory on it that's kind of kewl to read. At any rate night terrors will stop eventually. If your child is experiencing them just rub their back or something for comfort and don't try to wake them.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Bad dreams. Something scary they might had seen earlier. IT could be anything. It breaks your heart though doesn't it? Cause there's nothing you can really do for them except let them cry it out. It's tough.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2010