Has anyone gotten married in Las Vegas??

Me and my fiance are thinking of taking off to Vegas to get married. We already have a toddler and I am pregnant again (about 10 weeks right now) So we kinda just wanna pick up and elope if that is what you wish to call it, before I get all fat again. I don't wanna go spend alot of money and our families won't be there. What do you think would be best for us to do?? If you got married in Vegas what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Look online there are wedding packages you can purchase but if you go to vegas and get your license there are people standing outside trying to get your business and those people offer it cheap.
    We did it there and made it a 4 day vacation:) that was my dream wedding LOL That is the way I wanted to do it cheap and easy... GL
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 12:02 AM on Jan. 26, 2010