Theme::: Kids Bedroom

Whats your kids bedroom theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Pink Princess for our little girl.

Classic Pooh Bear for the nursery. (For whenever it is that we get pregnant again.)
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Princess-(snow white,cinderella, beauty and the beast and little mermaid)
    Cars
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Pittsburgh Steelers for our DS

Build-A-Bears for our DD
    Anonymous

• My 7 year old daughter's theme is a pink with white polka dots. Her walls are baby pink and her bedspread is pink with the white dots. Large and small white dots randomly on her walls.

My 4 year old son's room is done in Americana. Red, white and blue quilt on his bed. Stars on the walls. Various americana themed decorations throughout.

The nursery is done in bumble bees.
    Anonymous

• my girls rooms are painted a stone colour on three walls with an accent on one - there's a steely blue, grey green and a purple/burgundy.

each has wall stickies and accessories to make it a theme.

oldest was princess - now has a rockstar theme (hannah montana)
    middle has a tinkerbell fairy garden theme
    and the youngest still has pooh
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:16 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I love my daughters theme, we dint know if we were hAving a bit or girl when we picked everything, so the walls are baby blue with sponged yellow stars and off white Mickey heads. After she was born I went back and sponged pink bows on all the Mickey heads! It was hard work but looks amazing!!!! And she loves pointing at them. Her crib set is pink and purple butteflies and alot of her devore is princess and butterflies all ties well together!
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Garden theme (lots of winged bugs) for my daughter and sports for my son.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• DS1 has lime-green walls with dark blue trim... so it goes well with whatever comic book character or movie he's into at the time

DS2 has "crayola" (he's 2). His walls are crayon blue, the door frames are stop-sign red, the trim is grass green and his curtains are yellow. Didnt quite mean for that to happen that way, but it did.

DS3 currently sleeps in our "office" off of our bedroom, so he doesnt have a theme. Maybe "computer central" as this is where our computer desk is and also the corpses of many other computers before it... (I consider myself a bit of a "computer repair gal" so I use these for spare parts)
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Ds1- the solar system his room is dark blue with glow in the dark stars and everything space related. ds2- has an under water theme for his room. Pale blue walls with bubbles, starfish, fish, coral and everything sea related.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• My son had a jungle theme when he was small, As a teenager he had his favorite sports team.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 6:53 PM on Jan. 26, 2010