what is a good fast working diet pill to lose like 15-20 pounds?

I had a baby 4 months ago I have been on a diet for about 1 month I have lost 12 I need to lose 20lbs more to get to the weight I was I havent seem to be losing more weight Im getting fraustrated I really want to lose all this baby fat please help...advice please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• exercise and healthy diet
    Anonymous

• There is no magic pill. Changing your eating and exercise habits permanently are what does it.

sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:34 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• Its only been 4 months the general rule after having a baby is 9 months up 9 months-2 years down. It takes a full 2 years for a womans body to recover from pregnancy.

There are no magic pills, eating healthy and excercise are key to losing the weight if you want to keep it off. I tried the pill route after my first baby and yeah it worked great i lost weight not enough to get me back to my original size, then i stopped taking the pills because i was jittery and then i had all kinds of sleep issues while my body adjusted to not taking them. Why torture yourself like that? It wasnt worth it and in the end i gained all of it back plus more, which lead to me having to realize that it takes work and there is no fast result.

I sympathize with you i really do, I hope you can be healthy about losing weight.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:17 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Lose it fast, gain it fast.

Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:57 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• ALL diets/diet pills ONLY last for 3 months. Working out with a minimum of 1 hour of cardio daily, portion control and a healthy "diet" will help you loose the weight. Sounds like you hit a plateu so work a little harder to get past it and the weight will keep coming off.
    ballerina_06

Answer by ballerina_06 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Diet Magic is phenomenal. Released in Dec 2009 the results are amazing. Finally something that makes it easy to follow a healthy eating plan and facilitates weight loss naturally. No jitters. Many report a smooth/calm energy and just generally being in a good mood. And it eliminates cravings. Can't say enough about it! http://www.whydietmagicworks.com
    dietmagicteam

Answer by dietmagicteam at 2:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010