Good strength training dvd

So I have decided that I like workout dvds and that is pretty much the only way I get movitated aymore (I am trying to break that, but that is a different story all together). Anyway, I have tried all kids of dvds and found several that I like (core rhythms and other dancing ones are what I am into at the moment).
They are all cardio style workouts though and the way I understand it you are suppose to alternate cardio and strength training. I know that strength training can be just push ups, sit-ups, etc. But I don't have the discipline to do them without a video to go off of (silly i know).

Anyway, does anyone know of any good workout dvds that are in the strength training relm, I am not sure what all qualifies as strength training is probably the main problem in finding a video myself.

wv_mom

Asked by wv_mom at 10:48 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i started doing the 30 day shred from jillian micheals and its awesome its circuit training which it has strenght in it. I was 158.8 lbs before starting and a three weeks later im at 150
    adriana18

Answer by adriana18 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Jari Love Ripped!!! amazing weight training videos....!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:40 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• ChaLEAN Extreme is the best weight training program I've ever used. Its based on lifting heavier with fewer reps. Its a 90 day program split into 3 phases. I have lost alot of body fat doing it and I feel so much stronger :)
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:59 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Jari Love is #1 out there no doubt! She just out does herself every time she puts out another workout. Jillian Michaels is great and so is Jackie Warner but they just don't come close to her. She has a series out called Get Ripped and now Extremely Ripped and Extremely Ripped 1000 and I love them all. You will see results immediately. She has a brand new one out called Body Rock but I don't have that yet. I would for sure get a set of Jaris workouts you can find them on Amazon.com for a really good deal.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 28, 2010