Is it rare to not have morning sickness at all?

I've never had it with any pregnancy. Is it rare?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what did your doctor say?
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• every pregnancy is different in many ways....some people have every symptom, some people have none, some people have this and thats.......you just got very lucky :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I didn't get morning sickness either but I did feel a little queasy in the evening after dinner...but not enough to run to the toilet! But I was the only one in my group of girlfriends that didn't get morning sickness.
    Kajon

Answer by Kajon at 11:07 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• was pregnant twice and never had it at all. My sister had it the whole time she was pregnant!
    I also didn't have swollen feet or ankles or whatever it is- and only had heartburn a little with my first. I was lucky : )
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:15 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• i was readin the other day that the majority of women DONT have morning sickness, dont know how true it is though.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:30 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I don't think it's that rare, it's just that morning sickness makes those of us who've had it so miserable you hear a lot about it. No one shares their good experiences, or at least not that much, but the bad experiences make the best stories that you tell over and over again.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:20 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• Nah I barely had any at all either. Consider yourself lucky!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I have not had any so far, either. My doc said it was nothing at all to worry about. And I have read a LOT of the pregnancy books and checked tons of sites. Most women DO get morning sickness (due to a slow down in the digestive system as it tries to snag ALL the nutrients out of the food for your growing baby). However, they almost all said that up to 20 or 25% of women get no morning sickness at all.
    AvidGravid

Answer by AvidGravid at 3:19 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• i don't think it's rare at all. i barely had morning sickness in my first pregnancy.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

• I only had a bit of late afternoon nausea with #2. that was the only morning sickness for all three pregnancies - thank god!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2010