I would like to talk to someone that was on methadone or other narcotics through a pregnacy

After the birth of my 19 month old son I started getting alot of pain. Well here we go a year and a half and its Fribromaliga. To be able to stay out of bed I am on pain med regament. I have talked to 4 doctors and my ob is helping me get pregnate this time with colmid so I know it is safe for the baby but I want to talk to someone that has been through it and can tell me more about the personal things not the medical. Like what was the baby like at first thats the main question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i can't remember the name of the drug, but they had to give it to me on top of my epidural because my epidural wasn't working.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 11:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• anon :31, you need to STFU. Not everyone is able to deal with pain the same way, and Fibro does not affect everyone the same. I'm glad your mother is strong enough to deal with it, but not everyone can.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:40 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

• I agree with NightPhoenix! I like how she couldnt even say her screen name she had to put anonymous
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 12:25 AM on Jan. 26, 2010