Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tax question!! please help!!

about 3 yrs ago I owned a small construction business with my husband well he did everything but he put the business in my name for 2 of the yrs we didnt do the taxes were not together anymore... he was suspose to take care of it... how can this effect me?? I worked last yr I have my w2 will something come up when I go to fill for last yr?? I'M WORRIED I dont know what to do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Jan. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • I'd go to the IRS and ask them. They will tell you what to do for free.

    Answer by admckenzie at 11:04 PM on Jan. 25, 2010

  • Call the IRS 1-800-829-1040 - Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time). Make an appointment with the local office.

    Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 AM on Jan. 26, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.