Please check this out. Preg signs , test neg

Hello, I'm experiencing Pregnancy symptoms. My breasts are tender, I have craving for eggs, off and on smell hightens and taste and feeling sluggish. I had light brown discharge on June 16 or 17, that one day.
I took a test today around 4:25pm and it came out negative. I don't get my period until the 1st of next month. Is it to early to get a positive on a pregnancy test? I need all info I can get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's possible that you are taking tests too early. I would test again around the time your period is supposed to happen (the first).
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• It is totally possible, The light brown discharge may have been from implantation ... And if you take another pt try it with first mornings urine... It will contain the most HCG in it..But sounds like preg symptoms to me!!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 9:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• YA IT IS TO SOON BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOON THEN GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE THEM TO DO A BLOOD TEST AND THEY CAN TELL YOU ASAP
    godsaves

Answer by godsaves at 10:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I would try one of the tests that say it detects 5 days before your missed period.
    Anonymous

• I would have a blood test done. Some home pregnancy tests cant detect very small amnts of HCG.
    hollster

Answer by hollster at 3:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• with my twins i did not get a positve hpt til i was about 3 months. i know the signs and sometimes mamas just know.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010